In this article I would like to present an online tool for developers who use Kentico Cloud. The tool helps them overview obtained content in JSON format.
By using the Request Delivery tool you will benefit from:
- A user friendly interface designed specifically for requesting Kentico Cloud.
- Easy to read and syntax highlighted output.
- You can share the output with your team.
- The tool remembers the last endpoint you've requested.
- In case you don't understand anything, links to Kentico Cloud documentation are provided or you can prefill the tool with sample data.
- No need to install anything, it is an online tool.
To be able to use the tool you need a Kentico Cloud project and provide:
- Project ID which you can obtain in your Kentico Cloud administration.
- Preview API key in case you want to obtain content that is not published yet.
- Delivery API query string which tells Kentico Cloud what content you're asking for. Here you can learn how to compose the query string.
I'd be pleased if you let me know whether the tool is helpful for you. If you miss any feature or find a bug let me know as well. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further readingall posts
- Kentico CMS & EMS
Over the years, the macro engine in Kentico has become a mighty tool that serves you data from all corners of the CMS. What I love the most is that they don't limit much where you …
- Kentico Cloud
In this article, you'll learn what it takes to migrate your pages data from Kentico CMS to Kentico Cloud using the Migration tool.
- Kentico Cloud
In this article, you'll learn what it takes to migrate UniGrid data from Kentico CMS to Kentico Cloud using the Migration tool.